Concerned about the appearance and condition of your misaligned or crooked teeth?
Want straighter teeth using an alternative to traditional braces?
Invisalign teeth straightening is a dental procedure that is growing in popularity in Cambridge and throughout the world. Many people are choosing this alternative because it allows them to straighten their smiles without anyone knowing.
How Invisalign Works
The Invisalign teeth-straightening option uses a series of clear traysthat are customized specifically for your teeth. As time progresses, the new graduated trays will guide your teeth into a great-looking smile.
The Invisalign Advantage
Using Invisalign has a variety of advantages over traditional braces, including:
- Translucent Appearance – Invisalign trays are clear and very difficult to see by people around you.
- Comfort – The trays are more comfortable than metal braces and do not chafe.
- Ease of Use – Trays can be easily removed, enabling people to eat naturally without difficulty or dietary limitations.
- Prompt Results – Invisalign teeth straightening normally takes between 12 and 18 months, far less time than braces.
- Minimized Side Effects – Unlike braces and other orthodontic methods, when used properly Invisalign does not increase the chances of tooth decay and root resorption.
Who will benefit from Invisalign teeth-straightening?
Invisalign effectively treats a variety of dental-care problems ranging from crooked, gapped, and protruding teeth to more serious conditions of malocclusion, overbites, underbites, and crowding. To find out if Invisalign is right for you, schedule a consultation with your dentist.
If you live in the Cambridge area, our Fresh Pond Dental office is friendly and affordable. We are a family dentist office and cater to patients of all ages. Contact our Cambridge dental office to schedule an appointment.